Since the world has been quarantining, Jewish Family Service has continued to serve Utahns in need.
People in our community are struggling terribly right now, and your continued donations have allowed us to meet the increased demands for our services in this time of crisis...
Our sincere thanks to all donors and volunteers who have helped make a difference during this unrelenting public health emergency.
Your donation makes all the difference!
A generous group of friends has stepped up to offer a $100,000 challenge match to help JFS serve Utahns in need in this time of crisis. Any gift received now through October 31 will be DOUBLED, which makes it possible for those who cannot afford, or easily access services, to receive urgently needed help.
Now, more than ever, Together, we are JFS. Thank you for your belief in the work we do, TOGETHER and for your support.
Since March, JFS has:
- Provided over 1,000 hours of virtual counseling session. Every JFS counselor has a full caseload.
- Converted the Alex and Sally Lebwohl Food Pantry to curbside delivery.
- Kept the Gleeful Choir singing virtually.
- Helped over 1,000 families stay in their homes, pay their utilities, or keep their cars.
- Distributed over $540,000 in emergency funds in partnership with the Park City Community Foundation, the Mexican Consulate of Salt Lake City, and generous private donors.
Your donations make all the difference. Please support JFS as we help others with food, financial assistance, caregiver support, and counseling.
Together, we are JFS
Thank you to the sponsors of our Challenge Match:
- Amy & Ken Goodman
- Ann & Paul Bernstein
- Carol & Robert Wolff
- Corree & Bill Grodnik
- Joy & Bill Erickson
- Lisa & Jerry Treiman
- Lisa Goldstein Kieda & David Kieda
- Patrice Arent & David Mock